Home to John & Mave during the fishing season, the lodge has evolved over the last few years with some great additions. Outside there is a newly built slabbed area with some nice garden areas where guests can enjoy a cold beer and watch the stunning sunsets.
- A good size timber construction home to John & Mave during the fishing season who are always on hand to give advice and assist with any problems.
- Freezer with limited space for your bait and a decent size fridge for all your food supplies, especially the beers and wines.
- There is a shower block with English toilets and power showers with H/C running water.
- Multiple English electric sockets for charging mobile phones, bait boats etc.
- Car park area to the right of the lodge.
- You are welcome to bring your own bikes to use for baiting up or going round to view the lakes.