NO Deposit No Booking!!
We do not allow any kind of nuts ON Lake 1 or Lake 3 as they are not in the interest of fish gaining weight, Lake 2 you are allowed nuts for hook baits (a small tin) as we have poisson chats we have been trapping them out. Any person found to be using any kind of nuts on Lake 1 or Lake 3 will be told to stop fishing and the whole group will not be allowed to rebook.
- On receipt of your deposit we will reserve your holiday. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of persons travelling at the time of confirmation
- Your completed booking form or email inquiry must include all persons travelling non anglers included
- A non-refundable deposit confirms any booking all deposits must be paid no later than 30th November the year before your trip i.e.2017 booking deposit must be paid by 30th November 2016
- The person in charge of the group confirms they have the authority of all persons travelling in the group to make the booking on their behalf and that they have read and accepted these terms & conditions.
- The deposit is accepted as part payment for the holiday
- The balance must be paid no later than 8 weeks before departure .If you book within 8 weeks of departure then the full amount must be paid into Our NatWest Bank account at the time of booking with our sort code and bank details pay code
- If the balance is not received by due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking you will forfeit deposit paid and we will treat it as a cancellation on your part.
- You are not allowed to resell your booking to any third party without prior permission from Lake Serene.
- You are strongly advised to arrange travel insurance liability, death and personal injury as these are not covered by our insurance and please carry a (E111 health card) apply online its free.
- We are not liable for any losses due to weather conditions closure of port or road or any other circumstances beyond our control.
- Under no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed the total amount you have paid to us. You must take all precautions to safe guard you and your group's personal safety.
- We accept no liability for any death or personal injury
- All persons agree to the fishery rules copy on website.
- We reserve the right to terminate your booking if we consider your behaviour is thought to be in any way degrading or insulting or the way the fish are handled is deemed unacceptable.
Any complaints by any party/parties the leader must take it up with the fisheries manager.